This year's free pipeline program brings together excavators, utilities and emergency officials for an interactive COoordinated Response Exercise (CoRE-EX) taught by Paradigm Liaison Services.
Through CoRE-EX you'll work a simulated product release with you local pipeline operators and leave the day with an understanding of the following:
Each other's responsibilities so everyone is prepared to work a coordinated response in the event of an emergency.
- How to identify the product release and necessary response.
- Whom to notify when a release happens.
- Location of valves and what to do with them.
- How to get operator contact information.
- Pipeline sizes, locations, products and operating pressures.
- Emergency response plan availability.
A Sunshine 811 liaison will also provide education on the 811 notification process and requirements of new legislation. Plus you'll learn how the Positive Response System can help you avoid pipelines deemed critical by its owners, and the federal fines in excess of $200,000 per day when you strike a pipeline.
MEETINGS RESCHEDULED DUE TO HURRICANE IRMA
All excavator sessions begin at 7:30 a.m. and include a free breakfast.
- Pensacola - October 17, 2017
- Chipley - October 18, 2017
- Panama City - October 19, 2017
- Jacksonvile - October 23, 2017
- Lake City - October 24, 2017
- Ocala - October 25, 2017
- Tallahassee - October 26, 2017