Internet Ticket Entry
ITE is Sunshine 811's free and easy-to-use online locate ticket entry. It lets you:
- View maps.
- Manage your tickets and responses easily with the ticket summary.
- Create, view and check positive response on any device - including mobile devices - from multiple browsers.
- ITE tickets created on Saturday or Sunday have the same member response due date (Tuesday at 11:59 p.m.) as tickets created on Friday.
- ITE users can create emergency tickets - just ask.
- Renewing tickets takes less than one minute.
- More time to spend doing what you like and less time on hold if you call 811.
- Less frustration managing your tickets, accessing positive response and contact information.
- More freedom with the ability to use ITE anywhere there is Internet access.
- Satisfaction knowing you saw your dig site before it was sent to the utility.
Complete an ITE application. After you are approved, you will receive an email invitation to the online training course. Take it all at once or in segments.
Contact our ITE support line at (800) 651-6720 option #8.